Very soon I will get something I have desired for some time - my fortune
Gung Hay Fat Choy!
(Wishing you Great Happiness and Prosperity)
Tomorrow the roomies and I are going to the Chinese New Year Parade in Chinatown. Unfortunately weather calls for a high of 7 along with high winds; we will bundle in multiple layers and try to enjoy it anyway. Tonight, as pre-celebration, we went to a recommended by locals Chinese restaurant, Lee Wing Wah, described as the best in Chinatown. It was pretty delicious.
Last night my roomies along with five other girls from the program and myself, wanted to go ice skating at Millennium Park but weather again prevailed as it started raining. Reschedule date TBD. So we walked around downtown a bit more, took a coffee break at Starbucks, and then went to 27 dresses. A low key Chicago Friday night but I enjoyed it quite a bit. Later tonight there is free Jazz at a (dresscode) club down the street, so we're thinking of hitting that up, should be good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment