Here's the classroom!
Preprimaria C (aka kindergarten, section C)
They have 2 years of 'Kinder' here before Prepri, so they are about 6 yrs old in my class
note the Miss Breanna also :) they call teachers first names here.
We worked at the school until 2, came home and cleaned the fridge of leftovers, and went out shopping for some last minute items. first stop, a dollar store. A dollar for 80 clothespins, I'm in. Next stop, the Mexico WalMart.. how can they not sell magnets?? So we try the real WalMart, wishing for the best. No such luck. It seems Mexicans do not like decorating their fridges, no one sells magnets! We really just wanted those magnetic clips, but with no luck, we got a printer instead. 34 bucks, should be a good investment. We dont have to deal with the sketchy old teachers computer lab at school. Walking from Waldo's Mart to Soriana to WalMart is quite the trek. By this time we were all walking languidly, and ready for a nap, or at least a long sit, but, alas, we needed to return to school once again. The taxi home was well worth the $2.
I think this one is funny, las montanas in the background and a WalMart and Carls Jr!
There is also an AutoZone down a bit further, what country are we in?
Tonight we had BLTs for supper! delicious. Last night we had homemade pizza - red and green peppers, onions, and mozzarella, mushrooms for the others but I went without those! Also quite delicious. We watched 3 movies yesterday..one being the Sound of Music (3 hrs long if you didn't know) and tonight we started a Sister Act marathon. You would think we weren't working our little tails off with those facts, but we've been pretty diligent I'd say. Tomorrow will be another all day at school day I'm sure... whoohoo!
1 comment:
breanna your room looks big and very nice. I like the traffic light idea. I am sure you will do a good job. I like the picture of Carl Jrs and walmart. Love ya Mom
Post a Comment