Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tengo La Camisa Negra

Ok, I dont have la camisa negra, but I DO have tickets to the Juanes concert!!! Charo was nice enough to pick me up and take me to acquire them from the only logical place - a liquor store. I thought it was kind of odd, but its apparently totally normal to go to this particular store and buy concert tickets. So, November 2nd, me and Juanes have a date :)

3 comments:

Alisha said...

That sounds amazing I am sure it will be too.

Unknown said...

Yeah! Glad you will be going, just you? Do I know Juanes? Have a great time.

Megan said...

I read your blog, too!!! Haha. This is too funny. Are you going to the five year reunion? Man, will we shock all of them with our worldly adventures. Can't wait! You are wonderful! Hope you are doing well. xoxo.

Ps Enjoy Juanes!