Tuesday, October 21, 2008

pics for the previous post

So I uploaded a few pics.. They are in random order but I think it will do. Enjoy
Sorry for the tilt... but these are a few of the huge blow up items around the school :) YAY!!!
kindergarteners won their game,
so of course the jerseys were ripped off!
This is Jenna's class' doing... :)
The field was wet, what other option was there?!

Chillin on the sidelines,
routing for the hometeam
with our homemade pompons :)

this is a funny action shot if you could
zoom in on the kid about to be smacked by the ball :)
We are the green and white stripes, a few of these are my kids

adorable!?
[This is the kid who hid in the closet though :)]



another cute little hellion,
this kid won't do a lick of work when he's supposed to,
and his twin is the same
(though not in my class thankfully)
This is also the kid who enjoys giving love-bites,
and random little yips throughout the day,
can't stay mad at him for long!


again, if only you could judge
them solely on their photogenic abilities
instead of their attitudes in class :)

and the sweet cheerleaders who did their
act numerous times throughout the event.
All of course american songs, and
almost inappropriate for a catholic school I think...I also just wanted to mention that my computer says it is currently 86° here and 48° back home....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Branna,
How fun for you! You have the cutest little kids. You have such a kind heart. they are lucky to have you.
Keep writing.
jo

Alisha said...

Seriously, I want giant blow up items to take pics with. Btw lucky you to be somewhere warm! My challenge this week is I'm riding 40 miles on Saturday wish me luck.