Monday, October 6, 2008

la enfermedad

Well.... it was bound to happen. you know Jenna was sick, and last week Emily was. Now it is my turn. This morning I woke up and did not feel well at all. To my mom and sister this might not be all that abnormal, but this time it was for real :)
Me duele la panza. [my stomach hurts] After my first two trips to the bathroom... I tell this to the nurse who provides me with Pepto. I made it through the day, took a nap right after school and hopefully will be all healed up tomorrow!! :D Maybe now all I need is some alimento[sustenance]?! Send healthy vibes my way!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey hope you are all better. Nice picture of Walmart too. Sounds like your body is in the real world now. '-) Talk later

Anonymous said...

Being sick? Sick! I hope you're better!